Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Savage, Maryland
– Conduct in-depth research of the U.S. marble and granite market while focusing on determination and
justification of Gramaco Granite & Marble LLC’s current and perspective business feasibility;
– Maintain a thorough understanding of the marble and granite industry and identify industry trends and solutions to enhance the marketing capabilities of the company;
– Demand fluctuations in regards to the overall economic situations, in order to evaluate existing and potential markets with concentration on business opportunities and future forecasts for Gramaco Granite & Marble LLC’s;
– Cooperate with senior cross-functional team members, including Marketing, Finance, Communications, and Compliance to shape a well-coordinated marketing strategy;
– Perform strategic marble and granite market
analysis including competitive analysis, research and assess rivals’ pricing policies, marketing methods and distribution channels in order to ensure that our existing enterprise currently holds and will be able to retain its strong positioning among competitors;
– Design and elaborate on the procedures, and execution format for data gathering, evaluation (surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, lists, etc.), and disposition of the existing data;
– Gather and analyze data on targeted audience (i.e. customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits); factors affecting marble and granite demand;
– Evaluate our priority client’s base in relation to segmentation and institute tailored approaches for each of the identified segments in order to maximize returns, and consolidate our clients’ experience and satisfaction;
– Develop digital and social marketing campaigns, including website content and management, online ads and email marketing, as well as direct marketing through print publications and targeted campaigns through traditional and new media;
– Represent the company at industry events, organizations, and showrooms, and provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing
of company’s services.
PHP, UX/AI, Adobe CSS 2017.
Demonstrate proficiency with SWOT Analysis, Google AdWords, Google
Analytics and Oracle.
At least 12 months of proven experience in Business Development Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Digital Analyst and all related.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing and all related
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to to: Danielle Batdorf at firstname.lastname@example.org.