Full-time position (1 position available)
Location: Savage, Maryland
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans) and report regularly on project status;
- Monitoring compliance to standards and specifications, plans, and Quality Control;
- Work with a design team to prepare drawings and specifications in accordance with designing and producing Gramaco Granite and Marble’s products and Prepare drawings and sketches to support work, change orders, and estimates to meet changing job requirements;
- Prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as status reports, punch lists describing work items to be done, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, to supervisor to provide accuracy;
- Provide technical support and direction regarding project material controls including delivery dates and design requirements to ensure additional costs are minimized;
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with architect firms and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support;
- Communicate and collaborate with consultants, subcontractors, vendors, architect and team members;
- Assist in representing company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings to ensure effective communication;
- Developing technical & quality documentation (Work Instructions, Standard Plans, specifications, reports, etc.).
12 months experience as project manager and all related.
Minimum BA in Business Administration, Project Management and all related.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org