Are you a friendly, detail-oriented, organized person with a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment and prides yourself on having creative problem-solving skills? Are you an expert in Microsoft Excel? Can you think on your feet and provide solutions to issues that arise? Then this position may be for you!
Main Responsibility Categories:
Purchasing & Import Administrator
Purchasing & Import Responsibilities Include:
- Assists the Purchaser updating decision making reports on what product needs purchased.
- Keep communication with freight forwarders, brokers, and shipping companies to coordinate shipment of containers from overseas.
- Enters products arriving into the system and receives product once it has arrived at the warehouse and ensures all correct info is entered.
- Takes photos of products upon arrival, works on images using photoshop and uploads them to the website and Sale System.
- Enter products information and bills in the systems, enter payments and file documents after.
- Keep all the filing updated and organized.
- Report issues, discrepancies and problems to suppliers and vendors.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Able to perform mathematical computations accurately.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and data entry, required
- Experience with Photoshop or the willingness and ability to learn the software.
- Ability to clearly speak, read, and write the English language is required;
- Reliable transportation and attendance
- Experience in the Natural Stone industry a major plus.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free work place. This is an hourly position (42.5 hours a week minimum) Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM, with half an hour unpaid lunch each day.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, 401 (k) retirement, paid vacation, paid sick days, 7 paid holidays a year, and various AFLAC insurance packages after an initial 90-day probationary period.
If you consider yourself capable of the requirements of this position, please send your resume along with compensation requirements.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to: Danielle Batdorf at email@example.com or here